Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pippin 4' Needle Felted Mouse By Barby Anderson (sold)


It`s cold and snowy on a crisp winter`s day....
But my wee little sparrow asked me to play....
I`m bundled up in my angora hat and coat...
It was a gift from my friend the angora goat....
It`s fun to be with friends don`t you know?
I love owls, squirrels and even the grand black crow!
And when it gets dark and too cold for me...
I scurry on home for my cup of tea!




The darling owl was made by Helen Preim, the house by Liz Stevens, and the tiny brown bird was made by Dana Dunn.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the rhyme, it's wonderful and really tells the story of the adorable wee mouse! :)

ImagiMeri said...

So stinkin' adorable!

Hugs,
Meri

Barby Anderson said...

Thank you Sharon and Meri! I love rhymes and used to make up simple ones as a child. Guess I am still doing it! :)

Kays Kids said...

Dear little mouse. I can picture him scurrying home for his warm cup of tea. (Beautiful)

BluMoon said...

I love these they are so adorable.