Friday, September 7, 2012

A grouping of my 2-3 inch critters, Raccoon, Bunny, Squirrel and Possum By Barby Anderson (All sold except the squirrel - he is mine)

Helen Priem made the darling Papa Gnome and Lucinda Macy made the wonderful tree fort!  I have a possum, raccoon, bunny and squirrel in this post.

















(Singin`) Oh what a beautiful morning.... oh what a beautiful day......
Who says possums can`t sing?  (Singin` again) Everything`s comin` up roses....
(Singin`) Everything`s going my way.....
(Raccoon speaking) Everything isn`t going my way cuz possums CAN`T sing!
(Singin`) Loo loo looo loooooo looo....
(Raccoon speaking again) Well it is a bit less loud if I go inside....
(Raccoon speaking again) Goodness I may have to climb up high like the others to lessen the noise...
(Possum still singin`) Oh what a beautiful morning.....
(Possum singin`) Oh what a beautiful day.....
(Squirrel talking) Goodness I better put out the warning to the forest creatures....
To stuff some acorns in their ears if Petunia Possum keeps singing!
Oh let me climb in the fort`s "look out" so my beautiful voice may be heard through out the forest!
Ohhh I see you heard my voice Papa Gnome!
And was it not BEAU-TI-FUL?
(Papa Gnome speaking) Well, uhhh, yes Petunia it was very nice...
(Pertunia Possum speaking) I can sing another song for you....
(Raccoon whispering to bunny) Oh my, save me, cover my wee ears!
(Papa Gnome speaking) Goodness, Mama Gnome has some acorn bread in the oven.... I better go!
OK I will sing to you from the look out all the way home.
(Singin) Oh, my man, I love him so,  He`ll never know,  All my life is just despair,  But I don`t care,  When he takes me in his arms.....




No comments: