Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Bleeding Heart Fairy 3-1/2" Needle Felted Mouse By Barby Anderson (SOLD)

Deep in the woods lived the "Bleeding Heart Fairy." She heard a cry from the woods.....
This was no ordinary fairy, as she carried with her the power to heal a broken heart.....
The grand old owl of the forest called her...one of the owls in the forest was sad....
She came upon a baby barn owl and he let her know where she could find the sad owl....
"So it is you" she said to a wee little owl. I am the "Bleeding Heart Fairy".....
I came to take away your sadness....
And to listen. There now, it feels better to share your sadness doesn't it?
Ahhhh I think I see a little smile in your eyes now.... have a cup of tea and a cakelet to make you feel better....
Close your eyes and I will wave my happiness wand over you... there now, great happiness is yours!

The owls with my critters were made by the VERY talented Helen Priem.

No comments: