Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NEW! My Needle Felted Dressed Bunny and Mouse Class By Barby Anderson

This is Peanut Bunner, a bunny on the left and Jilly Sannich a mouse on the right. They are the mascots for my new class I am selling for $45.00 on eBay and Etsy. It is a combined class so my customers can create a bunny and mouse! Fun fun! On Etsy I can send the class through PDF files and no mailing needed. On eBay I mail a CD of the class. I took 132 photos of me making the bunny and mouse for step-by-step instructions with easy to read text. I created companion kits also. Please email me at morningglory53@earthlink.net if you are interested in this class.

9 comments:

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Ohhh wie süss.... wirklich zauberhaft!

Liebe Grüße

PuNo/Monika

Barby Anderson said...

Thank you! I translated your words. You are so kind! =)

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

OH How WONDERFUL!!!!! Beautiful work!
xxx
Morena

Susina's Dream said...

qué maravilloso trabajo barby!! me encantan tus ratoncitos....si no fuera por el poco tiempo que me dejan libre mis muñecas me apuntaba al curso sin pensarlo!!
adoro tu trabajo!
un besito
susy :D

nela said...

Dios bendiga sus manos... maravillosos... encantadores.... hara gatos mas adelante???? cats???

Barby Anderson said...

Thank you Morena, Susy and Nela!

I am planning a cat and dog class very soon. =) It would be a dog and a cat standing next to each other for the class like the mouse and bunny are in this photo. Stay tuned!

Beedeebabee said...

They're so sweet Barby...just like all your other precious critters, and I'm sure your classes are just the very best! xo Paulette

Barby Anderson said...

Thank you Paulette! =)

Rella said...

May I just say that I adore the class and am so happy to be a 'student' of yours. I highly recommend this class to everyone!!

xox Rella