Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tizzie 3-1/2" Needle Felted Mouse By Barby Anderson (SOLD)

Help help! The Peptosnarfagus caught me!
I thought he lived far from here but he has entered the forest where my village of "Rodanta" is......
I am not sure if I should be worried or not..... I wonder if he just wants my cheese?
He seems a liitle.... well ....not real smart!
Now I have to figure a way to escape.....
Because he smells like a medicine Mama gives me....
I think he heard that..... my kitty in my pocket is scared!
Ok ok, let me scratch behind your ear to relax you....
You are feeling sleepy.....
Ohhh sooooo sleepy.....
You are in a deep sleep now.... (whisperin") but Peptosnarfagus monsters sleep with their eyes half open so it is hard to know if he is REALLY asleep!
There, I will carefully climb down his HUGE belly....
Boy that is quite a drop to the ground from here....
If I dig my tiny claws into his chest he may wake up....
Uff....made it! Now I have to be so careful to not wake him....
Hoot....Hoot where are you? Whooo whoooo Hoot come and save me!
Oh no, Peptosnarfagus heard me! I'll jump up high and grab his tail.....
Crash! Kaboom! OK Hoot this is my only chance.....please come fly me out of here! Whoosh....soar.....
Oh Hoot, I knew you would save me! Now let's go home and I will make you a nice pumpkin stew!

The rascally Monster was made by Amanda Katzenmeyer!

No comments: